Borden Seance on ABC Family Channel

  • Rev COAL
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005
      I just read something regarding some Boston-area psychic conducting a seance at the Borden Bed and Breakfast for the ABC Family Channel

      Apparantly it was already broadcast on the 21st and 22nd (anyone catch it?), but will be rebroadcast on Halloween night at 8pm and 9pm (presumably ET, as the article was in a Boston-area newspaper)....

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005
        I didn't see that, but I was just looking at Ebay to see what Lizzie items are for sale. There's a DVD by ghosthunters (not the show) which supposedly has a spirit by where Andrew was killed that stays on film for 2 minutes.

        Also, if anyone wants a Victoria Lincoln book, there's one going for 99 cents... (I know, I know, Muriel wouldn't even pay THAT for this book!)

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005
          Hi Pat:
          I might, it all depends on how soon I can get through tearing into the library's copy of "A Private Disgrace".  On the other hand, I may just renew it for another two weeks.  Ten minutes ago I was going through my notes and separating Lincoln's opinion on so many people involved in this case and what she thought of them.  I can say one thing for sure, if you lived on the hill, she let her readers know that they were decent, upright citizens and deserved our respect.
          More later.  I'll see about catching what was filmed on the Family Channel.  Thanks.

          Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:20 AM
          Subject: Re: [40Whacks] Borden Seance on ABC Family Channel

          I didn't see that, but I was just looking at Ebay to see what Lizzie items are for sale. There's a DVD by ghosthunters (not the show) which supposedly has a spirit by where Andrew was killed that stays on film for 2 minutes.

          Also, if anyone wants a Victoria Lincoln book, there's one going for 99 cents... (I know, I know, Muriel wouldn't even pay THAT for this book!)

          Pat
        • Rev COAL
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005
            I got my copy of Lincoln's book on eBay, and I think I paid 99 cents for it, plus shipping and handling.

            June?

            "Throw your dream into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country..."

            -- Anais Nin

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 27, 2005
              In a message dated 10/27/2005 1:00:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, ynrchyldzwylds_hobby@... writes:
              I got my copy of Lincoln's book on eBay, and I think I paid 99 cents for it
              I had to pay more, but just a few dollars. I've seen the price really vary widely on that book so if you want one, wait around until you get a low-priced one.