To ALL Members

  • Nunnie - Pam
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      To ALL Members,

      I truly HOPE and PRAY that ALL members are safe from Katrinas Wrath and Aftermath.

      My heart just breaks watching all of this unfold.  All those Poor, Poor People.  :(
      I have not cried so hard for our country since 9-11.  :(

      I would like you ALL to know that I am Hoping and PRAYING
      that ALL your Family Members and Friends are safe at this time.

      If they are still missing, I Pray that they will be found SOON and will be just fine.

      If you're not a Christian or don't believe in God...
      please know that I send POSITIVE THOUGHTS that your Family and Friends are safe.

      Please Send Cards to my Mom who has Terminal Cancer to Cheer Her Up... :)

      http://www.nunnie.com/mom.html

      Thank You and God Bless You!!

      Nunnie - Pam - The Silent Member

      groups@...