FW: [40Whacks] Maryilyn Sheppard Murder

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      I want to thank my good friend Autumn for her comment on my Sheppard
      case conundrum. Since there was no other interest I'll keep this brief.

      Eberling is the prime suspect - his DNA did not exclude him from the
      blood trail left throughout the murder house. And he spun many cryptic
      comments about the case before he died in prison (convicted of killing
      an elderly woman for whom he worked as caretaker.

      Sam Sheppard was convicted because his defense team wasn't allowed to
      test that blood trail - the jury accepted the prosecution claim that it
      was Marilyn's blood dripped from the murder weapon.

      It was actually the killer's blood: it didn't match either Sam's or
      Marilyn's blood type, and evidence suggests she bit her attacker. With
      the 3rd blood type at the murder scene, Sam Sheppard is certainly
      innocent.

      The other suspects I named are good ones, but most signs point to
      Eberling. The Sheppard window washer was an alleged serial killer, with
      5 other people besides Marilyn dying mysterious or violent deaths where
      Eberling had opportunity and motive.