Televison Alert for Tuesday NIght

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
          CBS's "48 Hours Mystery" is going to run a show on the Black Dahlia on Tuesday night at 10 pm Eastern time. From the preview I saw tonight, this is a repeat of the show where the man tries to prove that his father was the killer. I saw it at the time it first ran, and I remember we were discussing it here. It's worth tuning in for.

      Pat in NY