Re: [40Whacks] projo.com article from June

  • Autumn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      THANK YOU June for this article. It is very
      interesting and exciting to fans of the case!

      Thanks again!
      Autumn

      http://www.projo.com/massachusetts/content/projo_20050429_fr29liz.241dd55.html)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        I enjoyed reading about the renovation too. I'm amazed that the town of Fall River hasn't embraced the story -- it ain't going away -- and I think it's good for tourism.

        I hope the interior of the house is done more appropriately and accurately than it has. I'll have to make the pilgramage when it's ready.

        Pat in NY