The Death of 40 Whacks

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005

      Hey group!

      Do you realize what these two A-holes (Tom & Rob) did?  They just killed our group – something even Muriel and I could never even approach.

      First it was those random mortgage ads.  Then the stealthy product pitches.

      But these two buggers have driven a bloody axe through the heart of 40 Whacks

      I don’t trust this group anymore.  No offense to Patsy, Jay, Autumn, Muriel, June and other serious students of the Borden case.  But these to psycho shills could be just the tip of the iceberg.

      We have no idea who is guarding the membership – and we are in the dark about who is out their monitoring our chatter.  I consider this insidious onslaught of drivel from two bootleggers to be an invasion of our privacy.

      Whoever runs this group (Lynn?) needs to inform us just how many members there are and what is the profile?

      I for one have shared exclusive research information.  I won’t make that mistake again…