Also only responding!

  • tlolb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
      I am also ONLY RESPONDING to what you are saying, you are no human
      being yourself but just an ordinary thief, stealing money from
      honest people!
      You should see a psychiatrist for your sick and evil mind, you can
      pay him with all the money you have STOLEN from people with selling
      your 32 Cents worth of craptape!
      Just responding and now it's your turn again, just keep in mind that
      I will also ONLY RESPOND to what you're saying as well.
      By the way you are only trying to sell more tapes with those posts
      you make in every newsgroup, stupid asshole!
    • LarrytateT@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        This is rediculous, you are the one posting & all i am doing
        is replying to your poisonous attacks against me as i my right.

        All you can do is call me names, that speaks volumes.

        You are really sick &  not deserving of owning a computer.