whodunnit

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
      My copy of Private Disgrace never did get found, so I just ordered a
      hardcover copy via ebay, not too expensive, and I look forward to
      rereading it.

      I was wondering if we had a bibliography of Borden literature and
      decided to review this list's messages. The 23rd message of our
      list, by the listowner, gave a web link to a marvelous article, still
      on the net, that did a terrific job of being an anotated review of
      the main books on Lizzie. The author has an impressive resume and I
      really enjoyed this article. Here is the link!

      http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/borden/index_1.ht
      ml?sect=7

      I think a lot of interesting things have been posted on this list and
      so I think I will review some more.

      Jay
    • Jay
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
        Sorry, the link was so long!

        Here it is in a better format:

        http://www.crimelibrary.com/lizzie/lizziemain.htm
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2004
          Hi gang:
          One of my sisters called last night. She said that Saturday night, October
          30, turn your TV to the Discovery Channel at 9:00 p.m. Eastern time. They
          are going to be checking for blood in the cellar underneath the couch area
          where Andrew Borden had been killed. What nexr?