Re: new member checking in....

  • Garla
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31, 2004
      --- Yep, it's mainly about the Manson murders but we do occasionally
      get off-topic and talk about other murders or what's happening in the
      news....it's got some great links..and photos.

    • revcoal@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2004
        Okay....so how does one go about joining it?

        June ;-)

        --- Yep, it's mainly about the Manson murders but we do occasionally
        get off-topic and talk about other murders or what's happening in the
        news....it's got some great links..and photos.

        In 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com, revcoal@m... wrote:
        > Garla wrpte:
        >
        > >Just want to say "hello". I've read everything I could get my
        hands
        > >on about Lizzie....very interesting case. I also belong to KTS
        > >(Killed the Sixties) about the Manson murders....
        >
        > Welcome to the group...
        >
        > Tell me more about the Manson list, Killed the Sixties --
        > I'd be interested in joining...
        >
        > Is it only about the Manson killings? There were plenty of other
        > "extreme killings" in the sixties, also...
        >

        > June ;-)

        ---WHODUNIT???---
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Donna D