Re: [40Whacks] Re: new member checking in....

  • ShyGirl5711
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 28, 2004
      Hiya Garla! =D

      Garla <gs_nitewriter@...> wrote:
      --- Hi there fellow KTS member!
      In 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com, "shygirl5711" <shygirl5711@y...> wrote:
      > Hi, and thank you! =)
      >
      > --- In 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com, Donna D <nicensweet98502@y...>
      wrote:
      > > Hey!  Good to see you here too! :)
      > >

      > > --- shygirl5711 <shygirl5711@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Hi group. I just joined, too. I admit I don't know
      > > > much about the
      > > > case, but it's got my curiousity.
      > > >
      > > > --- In 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com, "Garla"
      > > > could get my
      > > > hands
      > > > belong to KTS

      > > >  It's
      > > > interesting

      > > Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter now.
      > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush

      ---WHODUNIT???---

       Shy*Girl

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • revcoal@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 31, 2004
        Garla wrpte:

        >Just want to say "hello". I've read everything I could get my hands
        >on about Lizzie....very interesting case. I also belong to KTS
        >(Killed the Sixties) about the Manson murders....

        Welcome to the group...

        Tell me more about the Manson list, Killed the Sixties --
        I'd be interested in joining...

        Is it only about the Manson killings? There were plenty of other
        "extreme killings" in the sixties, also...

        June ;-)
      • Garla
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 31, 2004
          --- Yep, it's mainly about the Manson murders but we do occasionally
          get off-topic and talk about other murders or what's happening in the
          news....it's got some great links..and photos.

        • revcoal@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2004
            Okay....so how does one go about joining it?

            June ;-)

            --- Yep, it's mainly about the Manson murders but we do occasionally
            get off-topic and talk about other murders or what's happening in the
            news....it's got some great links..and photos.

            In 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com, revcoal@m... wrote:
            > Garla wrpte:
            >
            > >Just want to say "hello". I've read everything I could get my
            hands
            > >on about Lizzie....very interesting case. I also belong to KTS
            > >(Killed the Sixties) about the Manson murders....
            >
            > Welcome to the group...
            >
            > Tell me more about the Manson list, Killed the Sixties --
            > I'd be interested in joining...
            >
            > Is it only about the Manson killings? There were plenty of other
            > "extreme killings" in the sixties, also...
            >

            > June ;-)

            ---WHODUNIT???---
            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Donna D