FW: [40Whacks] No Blood

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2004

      Juney wrote:

      But if I came across a body dripping in blood, with the skull and

      face smashed in and the eyeball hanging out of its socket, well

      I'd pretty much guess the victim was dead and the last thing I'd

      do is touch it...

      ***my point was that of course Lizzie knew he was dead – she’d just whacked him 10 times.  Funny that she would deny it during the inquest, contradicting her own comments to Bridget and Mrs. Churchill.

      >If I walked into my mother's house and found her all bloody

      >on the couch I would certainly touch her in some way.

      Ah, but what if it was your father?  ;-)

      ***If it was MY father, I would have stepped over the body and turned on the TV…

      Not necessarily; I suspect that Lizzie was aware of something

      afoot, altho she may not have been aware of the exact details

      of what was to take place...the sojourn in the barn was probably

      arranged to have an excuse to be out of the house while the

      person actually swinging the ax did their thing...

      ***OK June, time to get down off the fence.  Who was swinging the axe?  And don’t avoid the question – the Group is waiting for your conspiracy theory.  Anything would be better than the hung over maid killer….

      WHO WAS SWINGING THE AXE!  Tell us – or you are BUSTED!!!!

      More likely it was Lizzie's own menstrual blood (she DID have

      a 'case of the fleas' at the time, remember!)  ;-)

      ***menstrual blood from the outside…how does that work?  And Lizzie admitted taking some clean laundry upstairs that morning.  Good place to hide the weapon as she approached Abby – and she never saw that one spot.

      If you didn't care, you wouldn't be posting...

      I’ll gladly quit posting for good – just name the killer, June!

      >It's not a chain of evidence against her, because a chain can break.

      >The points I've raised are strands of a rope.

      Long enough to hang yourself with...  ;-)

      ***One can’t hang themselves by naming Lizzie as the obvious killer.  It’s too easy…

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2004

        Patsy wrote:

        Muriel,

        I will try to find where I read that quote regarding Mrs. Churchill.

        ***Mrs. Churchill made the Lizzie/weather comment to Mrs. Caroline Kelly, who shared this and many other off the record remarks with Agnes deMille.  It was Mrs. Kelly who witnessed the note being delivered, but she never testified regarding it.

        As I’ve said many times to the group, being objective never solved a murder case.  Most of you know I have amassed a huge collection of subjective, heresay, innuendo, rumor and gossip regarding the Borden case.  I’ve shared very little of this with the group, and I’ve been accused of being a tease.  But as long as Muriel keeps clogging these pages with her inane Bridget theory, I’m going to hold back.

        Now notice what Patsy wrote below:

        I think (and I've stated this before) it is very weird that Lizzie discussed the weather with Mrs. Churchill before she made the announcement regarding her father.  Mrs. Churchill related this later in her life.  It makes me wonder if Lizzie was buying time trying to decide whether or not to involve Mrs. Churchill at all.

        In answering the question of my poker playing friend, I told him that I do not think that she was naked when killing her father.  I believed that she covered herself up with her father's coat that was balled up under his head.  Why else would she bother with the coat?  Certainly, he didn't do it to make himself more comfortable, and what else would explain Lizzie doing it.  I think the coat had blood on it from the killing.

        As far as the lack of blood after Abby's death, I still don't think she was naked for that, but it would be very convenient if she just had on something over her underclothes which might have been easy to dispose of.  Maybe she had only her underclothes on (granted I know that we are talking of a lot more garments than today) because she could just keep them on under her dress.  She could have handed over anything because let's face it, she didn't even hand over the same dress.  I can guarantee that nobody asked her to take off her dress in front of them.

        ***Now this is good stuff!  That Prince Albert wadded under Andrew’s head just screams out that Lizzie was the killer.  She put it on and leaned around the door jamb to whack.  No other killer would need to wad that bloody jacket under his head – and we know Andrew wouldn’t have done it.

        If the true believers will start posting theories about how Lizzie got away with murder, then JT will open up the VAULT.  That’s right, the underbelly of the Borden case – all the whispers and allegations that were never on the record.  In other words, the real Truth…

        I don’t think this group really grasps the depth of Lizzie’s pathological hatred of Abby.  The official comments (i.e “mean good for nothing thing”) are just the tip of the iceberg.

        Let’s waste no more time on Muriel’s meanderings.  And until June names the killer, she’s got nothing…

        Anyone interested in my 30 years of research?  Or should I just go away – I’ve got plenty of other things to do…