Re: I love this group

  • PatriciaLu@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 1999
      In a message dated 8/5/99 5:32:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Effra@...
      writes:

      << The idea behind this was that who would
      sleep as Borden allegedly did, with his feet on the floor, >>

      Actually I always thought it made sense -- he was not going to put his feet
      up on the sofa with his shoes on. I always thought he was more "resting his
      eyes" than taking a nap.

      Patricia
    • Patsy751@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 1999
        Hi,
        I think it is interesting that Andrew's feet were on the floor, but more
        specifically with his shoes on! Lizzie had stated that she assisted him in
        removing his shoes when he came home.

        Patsy751