Re: Spammers in Group

  • Autumn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29 4:08 PM
      Can't something be done to stop these spammers from posting in our
      group?? I am sure getting tired of having that crap come to my
      mailbox like it was a message from the membership.

      Autumn

      --- In 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com, "markfen14" <markfen14@y...> wrote:
      > i used these guys to make my bills alot more manageable, it was
      free so what the hell, why not?

      40Whacks-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29 6:33 PM
        In a message dated 6/29/2004 7:29:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Autumnlite@... writes:
        Can't something be done to stop these spammers from posting in our
        group??
        Autumn, I agree with you -- but I don't think anything can be done because they hit and run. I just can't imagine how these people justify to themselves how they try to trick and deceive poeple.

        We should sic Lizzie on them! And Bridget can feed them leftover stew.