no more bills!

  • markfen14
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      i used these guys to make my bills alot more manageable, it was free so what the hell, why not?

      http://erjdcxy.mycrowsoft.com

    • Autumn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
        Can't something be done to stop these spammers from posting in our
        group?? I am sure getting tired of having that crap come to my
        mailbox like it was a message from the membership.

        Autumn

        40Whacks-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
          In a message dated 6/29/2004 7:29:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Autumnlite@... writes:
          Can't something be done to stop these spammers from posting in our
          group??
          Autumn, I agree with you -- but I don't think anything can be done because they hit and run. I just can't imagine how these people justify to themselves how they try to trick and deceive poeple.

          We should sic Lizzie on them! And Bridget can feed them leftover stew.