Re: [40Whacks] Jay

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 13, 2004
      Sorry JT, but, let's face it.  The reporters never sought Hiram Harrington out again to learn anything else other than that particular interview.  Hiram Harrington was extremely jealous of Andrew Borden.  It irked him to have to earn his living by the sweat of his brow while Andrew walked around town in his business suit  making money doing nothing.

      Animosity existed between Sarah Whitehead and both Lizzie and Emma.  As you probably know, Sarah tried to convince people that the $50,000 in cash found in Andrew's safe actually belonged to Abby as "she did not write checks."
      Yet Sarah told friends that Andrew gave Abby, Lizzie and Emma $2 a week spending money.
      That made Emma so mad that she threatened to get Abby's share of the 4th Street house.  Sarah backed down.  Emma kept the money and Sarah kept the house.

      But JT, you are quite free to believe Hiram Harrington.  The reporters he spoke to sure as hell didn't.

      Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 9:50 PM
      Subject: FW: [40Whacks] Jay

      Muriel wrote:

      This business of locked doors, repressed memories causing her to be neurotic eaxplained Lizzie's confused conversation with Alice the night before the murders, would hold water only IF Lizzie WAS guilty.

      **Since she was guilty, then it obviously holds water…

      Hiram Harrington called Lizzie domineering, hateful and spiteful.

      ***I’ll accept Harrington’s opinion over yours.  His wife Lurana (Andrews’s sister) and the Whitehead’s had a unique perspective on the Lizzie/Abby dynamic.  When the murders happened, they knew the who and the why.

      ---WHODUNIT???
      ---

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 22, 2006

        To the Group:

        I just got an email from Jay – one of my former minions from Maine.

        You all remember Jay – very perceptive dude who knew that Lizzie did it.

        He has been monitoring the group, but can’t post because no one will let him back in.  Are other folks having this problem?  Who is the facilitator?

        Also, I have been devouring my 16 new articles of Borden literature from the Kenneth Souza collection – fascinating stuff.

        So far the best piece was from “The Astrologer Looks at Murder”, containing a 30 page chapter on Lizzie.  From the title you wouldn’t think it, but it’s one of the best essays I’ve ever read on the case – and I’ve read quite a few.

        I will post some reviews soon, along with some new information gleaned from these works.

        And thanks again to Laura James for providing the link to this site.  Anyone who hasn’t checked out her true crime blog should do so post haste…

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 22, 2006
          I've had someone contact me who couldn't get back in to the group, and I think Autumn has too. We don't know who the list owner/manager is who is supposed to give permission... I guess we could contact Yahoo and find out.