Re: [40Whacks] Patsy

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7, 2004
      JT,
      I guess I'll answer a question with a question.   Since Lizzie was only two years old when the "steppie" entered her life, do you think the animosity towards her was instilled by Emma?

      Off the top of my head, I would say that those words were penned for Miss Nance O'Neil.

      God only knows all the things the neighbors must have told their children!

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 7, 2004
        In a message dated 2/7/2004 7:19:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, Patsy751@... writes:
        Off the top of my head, I would say that those words were penned for Miss Nance O'Neil.
        I know the answer to this, but not 100%. The answer is in Lizzie Borden Past and Present, and Lizzie wrote these to this man she had a romance with post-murders. I'll have to find the details later, but I believe that's it.