RE:"The Legend of Lizzie Borden" 1975 TV Movie on VHS Uncut

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hi All

      If any of you are interested in a mint copy of "The Legend of Lizzie
      Borden" 1975 TV Movie in it's entirety with footage that was not even
      seen in it's original viewing in the US in 1975,then let me know.

      It is very high Quality,uncut & unedited unlike what was even
      originally shown in the States as it is the European Print that was
      shown in Theatres there.

      it is the full 96 min. not what you get on cable as it is usually cut
      down to about 90 min.,it has never been released on a Factory tape in
      NTSC format(North American Format)so this is as good as it gets so to
      speak.

      If you are interested let me know at my AOL e-mail address
      LarrytateT@ followed by aol.com

      Feel free to e-mail me about any questions that you might have

      Thank You

      Tom :)
    • Tom