Writing about Lizzie

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2004

      I’m working on a little Maplecroft opus, but nobody would be interested in reading it…

      Lizzie to cousin Grace Howe regarding Nance O’Neil.  “Never quarrel with an actress – they have a dramatic repertoire of invective.  She revealed a level of malice that I’d never experienced before.  At least not from her…”

      Lizzie on Nance’s performance as Lady McBeth:  “she showed that even monsters have depth, that there was something vulnerable and delicate behind the villainy.”

      This is not a work of fiction.

      JT

    • peggy bragg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2004
        I would love to read it.  I am fascinated with her and her life. Peg

        I�m working on a little Maplecroft opus, but nobody would be interested in reading it�

        Lizzie to cousin Grace Howe regarding Nance O�Neil.  �Never quarrel with an actress � they have a dramatic repertoire of invective.  She revealed a level of malice that I�d never experienced before.  At least not from her��

        Lizzie on Nance�s performance as Lady McBeth:  �she showed that even monsters have depth, that there was something vulnerable and delicate behind the villainy.�

        This is not a work of fiction.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Login To Lycos Mail
      • Autumn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2004
          Hey JT!!!

          So far it sounds TERRIFIC and who says "nobody would
          be interested"??? Little ole me is interested. :-)

          Autumn