writing about Lizzie?

  • lauraannphillips2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      Hello again Borden-ites. I've been reading the most recent posts with
      interest. Query: have any of you ever thought of writing about the
      Lizzie Borden case? I know that there is an author in the room who
      wrote Lizzie Borden, Hands of Time. Have the rest of you ever thought
      of taking up the pen? Not for short pieces -- the death of the LBQ
      makes that pointless -- but long pieces, non-fiction OR fiction. It's
      been so many years since there's been fresh fiction material
      concerning Lizzie that I wondered. Well, okay, I've wondered it a
      whole helluva lot lately, because I've written one myself that nears
      completion now. I hope soon to give you some details about it, if
      you're interested. Laura James
    • peggy bragg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
        I'm interested. iowababe

        Hello again Borden-ites. I've been reading the most recent posts with
        interest. Query: have any of you ever thought of writing about the
        Lizzie Borden case? I know that there is an author in the room who
        wrote Lizzie Borden, Hands of Time. Have the rest of you ever thought
        of taking up the pen? Not for short pieces -- the death of the LBQ
        makes that pointless -- but long pieces, non-fiction OR fiction. It's
        been so many years since there's been fresh fiction material
        concerning Lizzie that I wondered. Well, okay, I've wondered it a
        whole helluva lot lately, because I've written one myself that nears
        completion now. I hope soon to give you some details about it, if
        you're interested. Laura James

        ---WHODUNIT???---

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Login To Lycos Mail