Re: [40Whacks] Abby's Wedding Picture

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2003
      Hi J.T.,
      It was great to hear from someone in the group.  When my aunt died, my cousins sent me a small box of all the very old family photographs.  I thnk that she had no use for them, but she knew that I would appreciate having them;  So I am grateful that she didn't throw them in the back of a closet or away.  Anyway that's what a normal person might do.  As far as Lizzie is concerned  (considering she dispatched the woman) whatever her motivation was....it's creepy.