Re: [40Whacks] Lizzie's Confession

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2003
      JT -- I'd be interested in knowing the route you took to figuring that poem
      out. I really do think it may be significant. Did you have a moment of Eureka??

      By the way, the seance I mentioned was not one from Lizzie's day, but a
      modern day one -- the woman who was doing the seance on this TV show had supposedly
      done one in Lizzie's Second St house -- maybe it was during the 100th
      anniversary.