Lizzie Borden being performed locally in Fall River area

  • Jon Sawicki
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi, I'm Jon Sawicki, a junior in the Bishop Stang Drama Club. We are
      putting on the play Lizzie Borden and would like to invite all fans
      to see it. www.bishopstang.com

      Just joined up, I am the male understudy (all 6 parts) and the
      unknown man in the beginnning, We all at the drama club would like to
      learn as much as possible. Factual Information Only Please! No
      Conspiracy Theories! (send those separately to me @
      squalllovesrinoa4eva@y...) We'd appreciate it. Thank you!

      jon sawicki (understudy)
    • Jay
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2003
        Hi Jon,

        Good luck with the play! I would love to see it--when is it being
        performed? I keep meaning to get down that way (from Maine) ut I
        would prefer to tie it in with a visit to the house. (doesn't the B
        and B close to tours about now?)

        You made me chuckle with your No Conspiracy Theories, Please. Very
        amusing, in light of the fact that some on this list are full
        of 'em, and some are fence-sitters. Me, I am on record as being
        100% convinced Lizzie did it. No waffling for me or needing a
        confession.

        Lizzie did it, as sure as OJ did it.

        I hope you post some more about the play (who wrote it?) and offer
        more details!

        Jay in Maine

        --- In 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Sawicki"
        <squalllovesrinoa4eva@y...> wrote:
        > Hi, I'm Jon Sawicki, a junior in the Bishop Stang Drama Club. We
        are
        > putting on the play Lizzie Borden and would like to invite all
        fans
        > to see it. www.bishopstang.com
        >
        > Just joined up, I am the male understudy (all 6 parts) and the
        > unknown man in the beginnning, We all at the drama club would like
        > learn as much as possible. Factual Information Only Please! No
        > Conspiracy Theories! (send those separately to me @
        > squalllovesrinoa4eva@y...) We'd appreciate it. Thank you!
        >
        > jon sawicki (understudy)
      • Jon Sawicki
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2003
          The Show is being performed at

          Bishop Stang High School
          500 Slocum Rd.
          North Dartmouth, MA

          November 21st and 22nd
          7:00 pm
          John C. O'Brien Auditorium

          Tickets are $5.00 in advance and $7.00 at the door

          Please Enjoy Our Show!
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2003
            Jon-

            Since I do a lot of work in the theater, I was curious about what show
            you were doing.
            There have been several plays and a few musicals about Lizzie. (And
            one opera and one ballet too!)

            Who wrote your version?
            Is it one of the musicals?

            -Dave