At Long Last I'm Back!

  • zebengo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hello to everyone! I realize that a lot of you have absolutely no
      idea who in the heck I am... so let me introduce myself. I'm Linn,
      and I'm the original creator/list owner for the group. Long time,
      no see!

      I won't even attempt to explain why I've been missing in action for
      such a long time. It has to do with what I call Yahoo Voodoo and
      an inability to access the group, followed by a long period of time
      in which I kept all my e-mail blocked. That's all beside the point.

      I am back now -- I know everyone is thrilled, right? That means that
      I'll be keeping an eye on things, so there won't be any more garbage
      posted by hit-and-run spam artists. It also means I'll be planning a
      few chat events so we can all get together to bash each other's
      opinions at the same time! Just kidding.

      For the record, I'm not convinced that Lizzie did it. Of course, I
      can't come up with any viable suspects or any really logical theories
      of my own, so more and more I'm leaning toward the "OK, maybe she DID
      do it" idea. Notice I said LEANING. I haven't fallen off the fence
      quite yet.

      I will be jumping back in here with some topic-starter questions
      now and then, and I'm looking forward to getting to know all the
      group members.

      Linn... who once was lost, but now is found.
    • Autumn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        Glad you are back Linn and I do remember you. :-)

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com