Re: [40Whacks] FW: Murder Psychology

  • RevCOAL
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2003
      >Some in our group who are conversant with the socio-cultural
      >mores of the turn of the century seem to know nothing
      >whatsoever about murder.

      Well now...

      I feel that I qualify as someone who is somewhat "conversant with the socio-cultural mores of the turn of the century"...

      And you also know that I personally have more claim to being familiar with murder, especially within a family, than you do, Jeff...

      ;-)

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
        Ji June:
        How do it feel to be sandwhiched between a rock and a hard place?  Jeff on one side and me on the other, just waiting to pounce on more reasons why he claims Lizzie had to be guilty.
        The mores a the turn of the century did make women feel inadequate and dependent on the men.  Still, you could feel that a change was coming in their favor.  Their "I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE" had already started to raise its head.

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 5, 2003

          June wrote:

          And you also know that I personally have more claim to being familiar with murder, especially within a family, than you do, Jeff...

          ***mere allegations, my dear June.   But point taken…

        • Jay Selberg
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 5, 2003
            je ne comprends pas

            June wrote:

            And you also know that I personally have more claim to being familiar with murder, especially within a family, than you do, Jeff...

            ***mere allegations, my dear June.   But point takenÂ…

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 5, 2003
              Hi Jay:
              Je comprends.  It's simple.  Some relative of hers had been murdered.

              Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 10:59 PM

              je ne comprends pas

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 6, 2003
                A bit too cryptic for me, Muriel.

                --- In 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com, "Muriel Arnold" <muriela@c...>
                wrote:
                > Hi Jay:
                > Je comprends. It's simple. Some relative of hers had been
                murdered.
                > Muriel
                >

                > Muriel Arnold
                >
                > Author of Lizzie Borden Hands of Time