Lizzie on TV

  • Ghostdance@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 1:47 AM
      Hi All!

      This Monday the History cable channel is having a one hour program about
      Lizzie and the Borden murders. The program is called "History's
      Mysteries" and depending on where you live is on at 8:00 or 9:00 pm and
      is re-run again at either 12:00 or 1:00 am. I know I am looking forward
      to it!!!

      Autumn
    • Dave Radtke
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1 7:10 AM
        Hmmm.
        Don't suppose someone out there could video tape this for some of us who
        don't get the History Channel?
        -Dave

        Ghostdance@... wrote:

        > From: Ghostdance@...
        >
        > Hi All!
        >
        > This Monday the History cable channel is having a one hour program about
        > Lizzie and the Borden murders. The program is called "History's
        > Mysteries" and depending on where you live is on at 8:00 or 9:00 pm and
        > is re-run again at either 12:00 or 1:00 am. I know I am looking forward
        > to it!!!
        >
        > Autumn

        > Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
        > For details on ONElist�s NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to
        > http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

      • Melanie Amodeo
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1 7:29 PM
          Hmmm.
          Don't suppose someone out there could video tape this for some of us who
          don't get the History Channel?
          -Dave
          ************************
          Dave,

          I get the History channel and will tape it, and hope it is the right
          episode. My channel guide tells me that it comes on at 7:00 my time
          (Central time zone) but it doesn't give me any details so I'm not sure if it
          will be the one about Lizzie.

          Melanie
        • Melanie Amodeo
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1 7:37 PM
            Dave,

            My husband just looked on the internet and found the listing for tomorrow
            night's episode of History's Mysteries and it does indeed say that it will
            be the one about Lizzie tomorrow night. I will indeed tape it and send it
            to you (if you'll send me your address!) then you can pass it on if anyone
            else wants it, okay?

            Melanie