Re: Re: Emma and the Carriage

  • Ghostdance@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 30, 1999
      LOL, yeah I love those funny looks!!! People look and then look again, I
      guess they can't believe someone would really have a bag with Lizzie on
      it. So far I have not gotten any "flack" but I always wonder if someone
      is going to give me a hard time about glamourizing a murderess or
      something like that. I try and use discretion about where I carry it!
      :-)