Re: [40Whacks] Random Responses

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2003
      My sound recording for easy listening in my car of "The Cases That Haunt Us" is already on the way.

      Patsy
    • WestList@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 18, 2003
        In a message dated 7/18/2003 2:40:33 PM Central Daylight Time, Patsy751@... writes:

        My sound recording for easy listening in my car of "The Cases That Haunt Us" is already on the way.

        Just got an e-mail notice from our library that my neighborhood branch
        received it and is holding it for me.  I won't have a chance to pick it up
        this afternoon though... but it will sure make for good reading this
        weekend.