Bothering Lizzie

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 1950

      Fall River Daily Globe, May 9, 1902, Page 1

      “The police were called to the Borden home and led to believe the “hill boys and girls” were trampling over the lawn, lambasting the side of the Borden home with decayed eggs, ringing the doorbell late at night, tying the doors and calling her vile names when Lizzie answered the door.  The police were unable to capture the offenders.”

      If I had lived on The Hill with Lizzie, I never would have tormented her like this.  But I would have spied on her every chance I got!  Best spot is from behind that monster garage she built.  Swift’s garage to the west is a decent vantage point also.

      I have some excellent photographs of Maplecroft (and the murder house) taken from angles you never see in books.  If my scanner cooperates, I’ll post some when I get back from vacation.