Re: tour of the Borden house

  • kriegerg69@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12 8:47 PM
      "Greg -- Have you been to the house? As someone who takes this whole thing (way too) seriously, I had wished there was a little less of the tour guide humor and more realism.

      Pat "

      No I haven't.....several years ago, I went two years in a row for vacation to Provincetown, and on the drive out to Cape Cod, we went right through Fall River. Had the drive not been such a long one, and if we had more time, I would love to have gone to the Borden house.
    • Donna D
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
        Did I get taken off the group list or has no one
        posted in awhile?? LOL

        Just curious...

        Donna

        http://platinum.yahoo.com