Re: tour of the Borden house

  • kriegerg69@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2003
      "I have to admit I did get a kick out of the sign posted on the stairwell. Being an old house, the stairway is rather small. And a tall person needs to duck a little to no hit their head. They have a sign that says, "Watch your head. Two people have already died from serious head injuries in this house."

      It made me laugh.

      -Dave"

      ROTFLMAO! That's a good one, Dave.....Considering how horrible the murders were, it's nice to see a sense of humor there.
      :-)

      Greg
      The Legend of Lizzie Borden
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2003

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 12, 2003
          In a message dated 3/12/2003 6:02:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, kriegerg69@... writes:

          .....Considering how horrible the murders were, it's nice to see a sense of humor there.

          Greg -- Have you been to the house? As someone who takes this whole thing (way too) seriously, I had wished there was a little less of the tour guide humor and more realism.

          Pat
        • kriegerg69@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 12, 2003
            "Greg -- Have you been to the house? As someone who takes this whole thing (way too) seriously, I had wished there was a little less of the tour guide humor and more realism.

            Pat "

            No I haven't.....several years ago, I went two years in a row for vacation to Provincetown, and on the drive out to Cape Cod, we went right through Fall River. Had the drive not been such a long one, and if we had more time, I would love to have gone to the Borden house.
          • Donna D
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
              Did I get taken off the group list or has no one
              posted in awhile?? LOL

              Just curious...

              Donna

              http://platinum.yahoo.com