Re: [40Whacks] More Maplecroft

  • R BT
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2003
      JT wrote:

      And I have
      >interviewed two people (both now deceased) who actually saw or
      >encountered Lizzie during the early 1920's.

      Ooops...more details, please? Who were they, what did they say, did they
      think she was guilty etc...etc...etc...
      Thanks!
      Renata

      Stay in touch with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk
    • RevCOAL
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2003

        >For June:  I want to join in and tell you how much I enjoy reading
        >your posts.

        Why thank you, ma'am!  [blush]  :-)

        >I have to ask....are you a teacher?

        Funny you should ask...

        When I first went to college I thought that I'd become a history teacher...but one of the reasons that I did NOT pursue it was that it dawned on me that what *I* would want to teach (and the manner I'd want to teach it) would NOT coincide with what most school boards would dictate be taught (and dictate the manner of teaching)...

        So no, I am not a teacher -- but I've been mistaken for one many times, so I must come off as some sort of academician...  ;-)

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2003

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 8, 2003

            >I saved private email from June several years ago where she speculated about the Maplecroft

            >experience, and it has become part of my research project.  I
            would share some with the group
            >if she would grant
            permission.

            Sure, if you feel that my mental doodles are so profound, feel free to share 'em...