Re: [40Whacks] Lizzie in Maplecroft

  • R BT
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      Hi JT,
      I guess I was the one who asked you about Lizzie's life after she was
      acquited. I'm interested in any information really, since I know very little
      about it. My computer is too pre-historic to survive chat environments, and
      I imagine it would be too much work to put the whole stuff here, so if you
      want to share a few bits and pieces now and then, that you personally feel
      are the most interesting, that would be fine. I'm also curious about
      Patsy's questions in this e-mail.
      All the best,
      Renata

      >From: Patsy751@...
      >To: 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [40Whacks] Thank you, June
      >Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:56:21 EST
      >
      >Dear JT,
      >I have always been interested in Lizzie's life after death experience. Do
      >you believe that the reason Emma moved out was because of the association
      >(and partying) with the actors and actresses? Or do you believe that it
      >was
      >her singular relationship with Nance? I realize that in her time, she
      >might
      >as well been entertaining a houseful of prostitutes so that would be reason
      >enough, but was it?
      >
      >Also, Emma fiercely defends Lizzie all of her life (especially contending
      >that she does not know how she would have disposed of the weapon).
      >However,
      >does that mean that that spat in the jail cell never happened?
      >
      >I love reading the articles in the LBQ about people who knew Lizzie
      >(however
      >remote) when she lived at Maplecroft.
      >
      >Patsy

      Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8
      http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059