Re Patricia Cornwell

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
      Hi Group,
      Tell me how do we go about getting PC to throw her megabucks at the Borden case?

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
        In a message dated 11/13/2002 11:41:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, Patsy751@... writes:

        Tell me how do we go about getting PC to throw her megabucks at the Borden case?

        It might be a tough one as she said on the TV and also in the book excerpt that she was pulled into this case against her will. She had only passing interest in the Jack the Ripper case and it began when she was in London and someone offered her a tour of Scotland Yard and she went thinking she might be able to use it in a future novel.

        Despite being a bestselling author, I really don't think she has megabucks -- and, if I remember correctly, I think she spent something like $50,000 on the DNA testing.