      From: 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com [mailto:40Whacks@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Laura James
      Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 9:34 AM
      To: 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [40Whacks] private Borden library on sale

      Fot this interesting note from Dun & Powell Books

      -- Laura James

      Greetings, Mystery Lover.
      Dunn and Powell Books is pleased to offer a short catalogue devoted to one of the most famous of all unsolved crimes: The Lizzie Borden Case.  Most of the 92 items in the list are from the library of Ken Souza, former editor of THE LIZZIE BORDEN QUARTERLY. Highlights include a first edition of the rare THE FALL RIVER TRAGEDY by Edwin Porter (Lizzie Borden is reputed to have attempted to purchase and destroy all copies of this book) and a libretto of the opera "Lizzie Borden" signed by the composer Jack Beeson.

      Follow these links to view online or download our illustrated catalogue:

      www.dpbooks.com/bordencat.pdf  (pdf , best for printing - you need the free Adobe Acrobat software - see link at our website)

      www.dpbooks.com/borden.htm  (html, best for reading online)

      Thank you and good hunting,

      Steve Powell and William Dunn