2317Re: [40Whacks] Scariest Places On Earth

  • Rev COAL
    Nov 3, 2005

      Pat wrote:

      >>It would be interesting to find out just when Sci-Fi's Ghostbusters show was there, and >>just when ABC Family's Scariest Places On Earth was there

      >I don't know, but I did notice in the scariest places piece that the print shop was gone, telling >us it was a fairly new production.

      I think that it was gone in the Ghostbusters show, too.

      >I did see a Ghostbusters Halloween "special" where they had clips of different shows, and they >did actually have some stuff on film that they couldn't explain. I thought I'd seen most of the >shows, but I hadn't.

      The Halloween show was a new show, it hadn't been shown before.  I suspect they saved the segments that "show" something for the Halloween special -- probably back to the same old same old next week...

      BTW, didn't you think the shadow behind the pool table in the cellar of the brewery looked a little fake?  I thought it strange that it would just go from one side of the table to the other and then duck back -- the pool table conveniently in the way to block the view underneath, too much like the blankets being pulled from the bed opposite the side the camera was on in the QM segment...

      >After seeing the Scariest Places one, Ghostbusters' serious approach started looking better to >me!

      Ditto.  Even with Brian back.  Even with them screwing around in a cemetery, just because it's a cemetery...

      June

      "Throw your dream into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back: a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country..."

           -- Anais Nin

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic