2314Re: [40Whacks] Scariest Places On Earth

    Nov 2, 2005
      In a message dated 11/2/2005 9:31:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, ynrchyldzwylds_hobby@... writes:
      It would be interesting to find out just when Sci-Fi's Ghostbusters show was there, and just when ABC Family's Scariest Places On Earth was there
      I don't know, but I did notice in the scariest places piece that the print shop was gone, telling us it was a fairly new production. I did see a Ghostbusters Halloween "special" where they had clips of different shows, and they did actually have some stuff on film that they couldn't explain. I thought I'd seen most of the shows, but I hadn't. After seeing the Scariest Places one, Ghostbusters' serious approach started looking better to me!