      From: PatriciaLu@... [mailto:PatriciaLu@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 9:59 PM
      To: 40Whacks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [40Whacks] Even More Bundy

      In a message dated 11/11/2002 10:19:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, jtesch@... writes:

      Another book claims Jack the Ripper was the Duke of
      Clarence.

      Just as an aside, Patricia Cornwell has an excerpt from her about-to-be-released book on how she believes she solved the Ripper murders in this month's Vanity Fair. I'd seen her on one of the Dateline-type shows a while back talking about her theory, and it's interesting.