      Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 7:56 PM
      Subject: RE: [40Whacks] Even More Bundy

                  Muriel wrote:

      Hi J.T.

      I agree with you that Ted Bundy most likely killed Ann Marie Burr.

                  ***I have not revealed my own conclusion about this yet, so you can’t agree with me.

      Bridget Sullivan was as good a liar as Bundy but, she did not start killing at an early age.  She was ticked off at Mrs. Borden's refusal to postpone the window washing.

                  ***no one hacks their employer’s head 19 times with an axe because they’re ticked off about an unpleasant chore.  Abby was killed by someone who had evolved years of animosity into a massive orgasm of hate.  WE’RE TALKING 19 BLOWS TO THE HEAD HERE PEOPLE!   It was pure repressed venom unleashed.  Don’t even bother to dispute this, Muriel.  Bridget’s anger would have subsided with the first blow.

                  She agrees with me that Leonard Rebello's book, "Lizzie Borden Past and Present" is the best sourcebook you can lay your hands on.

                  ***I agree.  Rebello’s book is the best.  On page 36 we learn that Lizzie gave the horse car tickets she stole during the daylight robbery to several persons who fingered her as the giver when accosted by police after presenting the tickets.  This is why Andrew requested the investigation be dropped.  The “Daylight Robbery” of 1891 was the dry run for the murders, and again the prime target was Abby.  Only this time Lizzie knew Andrew wouldn’t protect her.

      J.T.  It is not unusual for serial killers to start early.  14 is the ripe age for them to start.

                  ***In a recent study of 200 serial killers only Peter Kuerten (1930 Germany) and Edmund Kemper (1973 California) were found to have murdered before age 14.  But by age 14 all were found to share three characteristics:

      1)       chronic bedwetting; 2) compulsive setting of fires; 3) torture of dogs and cats.

           Muriel, I appreciate your information on Bundy, but I have all 5 books about him, including “The Phantom Prince”, written by the woman who lived with him while he was murdering college coeds.