Yes. It is OK. I started watching it a couple of years ago via cable but the frames were out of synch and it drove me crazy. I liked what I saw enough to buygathemelis
Never watched the RIO movies. Was the 1st one done in 3D? Available in 3D? ...BCbill.costa_01
Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:39 pm (PST) . Posted by: "Eric Kurland" filmdreamer http://www.amazon.com/Rio-3D-Blu-ray-Jesse-Eisenberg/dp/B00JK532YW/jhoneycutt11
Teach us or learn about 3d video techniques, animation, compression for web casting.
Ask questions if you want to learn, give answers when you can teach.
(GIF from: "An idle bottom is the devil's playground"; the original anaglyph animation was created by John Billingham; a better, 24bit colour, smooth motion, MPEG version is in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3dtv/files/fatNOTstupidgallery/
- Nov 3, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.