3D vlog MONDO STEREO

  • anaglyphenatze
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2017

      Hi everybody,

      I wanted to give a hint to my 3-D video channel on youtube.

      Since I got me two JVC HMZ1 camcorders some months ago

      I'm enjoying producing very subjective and personal episodes.

      It's about sterescopic things I stumble upon aqn dthat I like,

      mostly at the moment classic 3-D movies on 3-D Blu-ray,

      but also books etc,

      Language is mostly something like English ;)

      the latest episode is in German.

      Maybe the one or the other may enjoy watching the shows:

      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiwtIWmM-5ZI_gnkgAkukBA

      Cheers!

    • Vladimir Galkin
      Message 2 of 6 , May 16, 2017

        Hi All;

        Just wanted to let people know that there's a new 3D (shot stereo, not conversion) HORROR movie available at Walmart (and Walmart.com - as well as other online retailers) called 'American Mummy'  (link: https://www.walmart.com/ip/American-Mummy-Blu-ray/55634063 )

        It is listed as 'not rated' but it's R-Rated due to nudity and gore (which most horror fans are into, but if you are not please avoid)...

        Just FYI - there's not a lot of promo on it, but it was shot stereo and I'd be interested in what fans of 3D horror think of it.

        DISCLAIMER: I was involved in the production of it, but sadly not the distribution - so I don't know how the final 3D Bluray looks...

        - Vlad

      • Lawrence Kaufman
        Message 3 of 6 , May 16, 2017
          Also available from Amazon
          (or Smile Amazon - with proceeds going towards your favorite non-profit.)

          You will find lots of reviews there, sort of a mixed bag.
          I guess you either love it or hate it.

          Good luck, Lawrence

          --
          Lawrence Kaufman
          For info about 3-D photography and 3-D events check these websites:

        • depthcam
          Message 4 of 6 , May 16, 2017
            > there's a new 3D (shot stereo, not conversion) HORROR movie available
            at Walmart (and Walmart.com - as well as other online retailers) called 'American Mummy'

            Nothing in your link suggests that it is the 3D version being offered...

            > I was involved in the production of it

            Did you play the mummy ?

            Francois
          • John R. Christopher
            Message 5 of 6 , May 16, 2017
              From: John Christopher
              To: 3D TV Yahoo Group
              re: American Mummy
              Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017

              Fellow 3D yahoos:

              Yes, I saw AMERICAN MUMMY listed among several vendors on EBay and have it on my watch-list. Prices varied from $14 to $18, give or take depending on shipping & sales tax, if required. Also saw one without a slip-cover, this morning, at Fry's in Burbank. Only saw a trailer on-line, so uncertain about quality but interested since it is real 3D. Congrats to filmmakers involved.

              By the way, Fry's has the new STAR TREK BEYOND on sale this week for $14.99. Which beats the dummies bidding $25 to $30 on EBay for an item that retails at $22.

              jrc
            • BC
              Message 6 of 6 , May 16, 2017
                > By the way, Fry's has the new STAR TREK BEYOND on sale this
                > week for $14.99.

                Thanks for mentioning this! There are no Fry's stores in the
                North East, but with $3 shipping on this disc, even $18 is not a
                bad deal.

                ...BC