Monday, Tuesday, missed LT, and other "matters of consequence".

  • ira valdez
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hi IIIB and IIIC (also known as my favorite juniors) ;p,

      No news analysis reporting on monday. Please relay the message to all that are involved. Won't be able to meet you all on MONDAY and TUESDAY since I will be joining the sophomores in their batch seminar. Was freed from soph duties last friday but Mrs. Aquino is not feeling well so yours truly has been assigned to be the chaperone (*whoops of joy*). Don't rejoice just yet, though, I have swapped with some of your subject teachers to accomodate the 2 meetings we will not be having (*cries of dismay*). I know it will seem like History overload when I get back but please bear with me. I am sorry if this is an inconvenience to you guys and I will gladly listen to your suggestions to alleviate whatever inconveniences this sched change will cause. Swaps to be posted on respective doors on monday.

      For those who missed the LT, take it on Thursday please. Carmela and Kaye, you two will have to take on that day too as I am not allowed to leave the test for you on Monday. By the way, Congrats to you two and Bea D. I was only able to watch the Cantate practice but the choir was great. :)

      Rest up, have a great long weekend.

      Ms. Valdez :)

      Questions? Violent reactions? Suggestions?
      email me.

      Yahoo! for Good
    • Kaye Mendoza
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2005
        long test moved on thursday? yahooooo! at least that's
        minus one for monday. thanks miss!

        "By the way, Congrats to you two and Bea D. I was only
        able to watch the Cantate practice but the choir was
        great. :)" --> uhm, i think you forgot to say
        BEAUTIFUL? nyahahah! just kidding:) thanks thanks
        thanks:) it was funnn:)

        love lots,
        kaye:)

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • mela vistal
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2005

          Thanks ms.! hahaha  minus one for my problems! Have fun in the seminar but not too much fun! hahaha

          --> o ya. . .i agree with kaye. .. .hehehe