Powerpoint

  • teacher_ira
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hello All,

      I have uploaded the powerpoint presentation about the early men in the
      Files section of the egroups. It will be useful for reviewing for the
      long test which will be on the thrid week of July. Don't panic. Will
      give more details in class. Please tell the non-members of the egroups
      to join asap. You are welcome to post any thoughts about our class,
      Gloria, the government etc.

      For those having a hard time catching up, please email me or approach
      me after class.

      Salamat.

      Ms. Valdez