Re: Fw: [3D-Stereograms] Run for the Money - YUAN

  • artbiocom
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2013

      Hi Frank

      Is this what you had in mind? There are a few runners, but only one is in 3D.

      This is the first time I hacked somebody else's stereogram... I hope Gene doesn't mind! Of course it is a very crude hack, and it made me appreciate the interesting technique that Gene put into the slanted background. I'm surprised that works, actually!

      Cheers,
      Andy

      Run-for-the-money-single-3d-runner.jpg

      On 2013-08-22 14:59, Leon Sarfati wrote:

      Hi Frank!  There might be a way if this style is what you have in mind.  This isn't a picture of a runner, although the sight of it might convince some people that running is a healthy option.