Re: [3D-Stereograms] Fractal Figure - pattern version

  • Gary W. Priester
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      Wow!!!

      On 6/28/2013 3:30 PM, G Levine wrote:

      This is a much larger post than I would ordinarily do but it maintains a lot of the pattern detail.  I also take parallax into consideration when creating or posting.  In this case I used narrow figures that are slightly overlapped to make an even tighter parallax for ease of viewing.

      I did have a shadow to help pop the figure off the background but preferred it blending into the background as much as possible.  This is almost what I call camouflage technique but not quite there.

      Gene

      by Gene & Gary

      --
      Gary W. Priester