Fractal Figure - pattern version

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013

      This is a much larger post than I would ordinarily do but it maintains a lot of the pattern detail.  I also take parallax into consideration when creating or posting.  In this case I used narrow figures that are slightly overlapped to make an even tighter parallax for ease of viewing.

      I did have a shadow to help pop the figure off the background but preferred it blending into the background as much as possible.  This is almost what I call camouflage technique but not quite there.

      Gene

      by Gene & Gary

    • David Grunschel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
        Wow, the pattern on that figure looks really great.  Really like this version.
        David

        This is a much larger post than I would ordinarily do but it maintains a lot of the pattern detail.  I also take parallax into consideration when creating or posting.  In this case I used narrow figures that are slightly overlapped to make an even tighter parallax for ease of viewing.

        I did have a shadow to help pop the figure off the background but preferred it blending into the background as much as possible.  This is almost what I call camouflage technique but not quite there.

        Gene

      • Gary W. Priester
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
          Wow!!!