Washington

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 2:50 AM

      There's a little bit of everything here.  However, 90% of the work went into the OAS (object array stereogram).  The anaglyph only took a minute because it came straight from the stereogram and came out well because the stereogram has less depth than I usually go for.
      I really like working with currency, be it paper or coins.  It offers great patterns, and in the case of US currency a pleasant familiarity.
      Washington has always been my favorite President, even though his farewell address warned against foreign entanglements, the 2D party system, and 3Devil vision.

      Gene

      by Gene & Gary