[3D-Stereograms] The Great Bridge

  • David Grunschel
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 4, 2013
      A Brooklyn Bridge stereogram has been on my mind for a couple of years, and I finally made it.  The repeat distance may be a bit large depending on your resolution, so you'd have to view it smaller.

      David

    • Gary W. Priester
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 5, 2013
        Cool! I was trying too hard at first: parallel, cross eyes, parallel, then I relaxed and was looking at something else and it popped. :-)

        --
        Gary W. Priester
        Placitas, New Mexico USA
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 5, 2013

          I like this for both its 3D and its abstract effect.  I too would suggest people view it smaller or pull back from the screen.

          Gene

          On Mar 4, 2013, at 7:32 PM, David Grunschel wrote:

          A Brooklyn Bridge stereogram has been on my mind for a couple of years, and I finally made it.  The repeat distance may be a bit large depending on your resolution, so you'd have to view it smaller.

          David

          by Gene & Gary