RE: [3D-Stereograms] Fishbowl Too

  • gem stereo receiver
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 18, 2013
      For me that one works better.
      The first one I found I couldn't hold the foreground glass and the fish at the same time, while this one is easy to hold all three layers.

      Message Received: Feb 17 2013, 11:37 PM
      From: "Gary W. Priester" <gary@...>
      To: 3D-Stereograms@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [3D-Stereograms] Fishbowl Too

      Just so Gene (who has done everything first :-\) does not think I am
      a one trick fish, here's a variation.

      Gary

      Gary W. Priester

      www.gwpriester.com
      <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1936140667/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=customstereog-
      20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1936140667%22%3EStartling%20Stereograms>Startling
      <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1936140667/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=customstereog-
      20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1936140667%22%3EStartling%20Stereograms>Stereograms
      <http://www.artflakes.com/en/shop/gwpriester>Artflakes
      <http://www.artflakes.com/en/shop/gwpriester>Gallery
      <http://www.eyeball-3d.com/>EYE BALL 3D 1 & 2 - 3D Stereogram Book
      Apps for the iPad

      Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
      Illustrations and 3D Stereograms

      [ Fishbowl Too.jpg (612.8 Kb) ]

      /`
      \T
    • David Grunschel
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 4, 2013
        A Brooklyn Bridge stereogram has been on my mind for a couple of years, and I finally made it.  The repeat distance may be a bit large depending on your resolution, so you'd have to view it smaller.

        David

      • Gary W. Priester
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 5, 2013
          Cool! I was trying too hard at first: parallel, cross eyes, parallel, then I relaxed and was looking at something else and it popped. :-)

          --
          Gary W. Priester
          Placitas, New Mexico USA
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 5, 2013

            I like this for both its 3D and its abstract effect.  I too would suggest people view it smaller or pull back from the screen.

            Gene

            On Mar 4, 2013, at 7:32 PM, David Grunschel wrote:

            A Brooklyn Bridge stereogram has been on my mind for a couple of years, and I finally made it.  The repeat distance may be a bit large depending on your resolution, so you'd have to view it smaller.

            David

            by Gene & Gary