Roof

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      For some odd reason I like this one a lot.  It's Japanese for the top of the World.

      Gene

      by Gene & Gary

    • Gary W. Priester
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
        The ice characters are really pristine.

        At 08:05 AM 2/2/2013, you wrote:
        For some odd reason I like this one a lot.  It's Japanese for the top of the World.

        Gene

        Stereogram Books
        by Gene & Gary

        Gary W. Priester

        www.gwpriester.com
        Startling Stereograms
        Artflakes Gallery
        EYE BALL 3D 1 & 2 - 3D Stereogram Book Apps for the iPad

        Clean, Functional Web Site and Logo Design
        Illustrations and 3D Stereograms