IWISTER #5

  • Andy Giger
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
      If you are so inclined, you could interpret this one as guiding the star
      of Bethlehem to its rightful place in the firmament. In which case this
      might be a slightly early Season's Greeting.

      I prefer to see it as guiding an invisible object to an elusive target
      through some sort of vector field...

      In any case, the latest Interactive Wireframe Stereogram is pretty
      abstract:
      http://andygiger.com/iwister/05/iwister05.html

      Cheers,
      Andy
    • gem stereo receiver
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
        Great fun,
        I'm sure there is the basis of a proper game there!
        The fanout works really well.
        Perhaps I'm thick, but it took me a while to work out that the blue dot was a raised singleton.

        Message Received: Dec 03 2012, 10:42 AM

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
            Sorry.  Using Snow Leopard and Parallels Desktop I can't get this to work in 3 different browsers and 2 different platforms.

            Gene
            -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

            On Dec 3, 2012, at 2:42 AM, Andy Giger wrote:

            If you are so inclined, you could interpret this one as guiding the star
            of Bethlehem to its rightful place in the firmament. In which case this
            might be a slightly early Season's Greeting.

            I prefer to see it as guiding an invisible object to an elusive target
            through some sort of vector field...

            In any case, the latest Interactive Wireframe Stereogram is pretty
            abstract:
            http://andygiger.com/iwister/05/iwister05.html

            Cheers,
            Andy

            by Gene & Gary

          • Andy Giger

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012
                Sorry to hear that, Gene. Could it be that you don't have Java installed on your machines?

                I did try to implement the same app in Javascript, which should be more compatible with most modern browsers, but it's just too slow, so I abandoned that....

                For those who have issues with Java applets and are not be able to see the interactive version, here's a static view of Agent Magneto.

                Cheers,
                Andy